Sunday, November 27, 2011

Get Cozy with SSSC145

Happy Sunday!!  I hope everyone had  a great week.  Karen has another awesome sketch for us this week (SSSC145)


For my card this week I used MFT's WTG Gets Cozy with Cocoa.  


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  For the marshmellows I used some white liquid applique.  The ds paper is Jillibean Soup Christmas Eve chowder.  I used MFT's First Place Award Ribbon die-namics and MFT's Let it Snow die-namics.  On the snowflakes I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Pearl. 

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day - I'm off to a 2year olds birthday party this morning I'm hoping there is champagne and orange juice for this non- parent!!

Dana

11 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really beautiful card Dana!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Giron said...

Oh how darling is this?! I love the WTG image and the papers are adorable along with the applique marshmallows! Yum!

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous! LOVE those colours you used!!! That image is perfect for the sketch!

Leslie said...

Oh so pretty - I haven't inked mine up yet! Shocking, I know. Here's hoping you get your champagne and OJ! :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute, Love the layered snowflake!

Trisha said...

Fabulous card and love this stamp. Great choice of papers and colors.

Karen Motz said...

Love these colours together and the sparkle on the snowflakes is so pretty!

Совушка Славия said...

Ух, какая интересная картинка! Красиво!

Jodi Collins said...

ACK! This stamp could not be more perfect for this sketch!!! LOVE!

Crafty Cath said...

What an awesome card! Makes me feel all toasty warm. Love the addition of the snowflake to offset the hot cup of cocoa.

LeroyLime said...

Dana, this image screams COZY and fun!! Awesome job coloring, those little marshmallows look like they are having fun bobbing in your little mug of cocoa! :)