Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

I'm crazy about Stamping Bella's new Uptown Girls which were introduced this summer & I I have them all!! 


Uptown Girls Victoria and Juliette's night out is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cs and coloured with copics.  Along the fringe of their dresses I used black and warm highlights microfine glitter.  I used the black glitter on the black shoes and on the purple I used a clear glaze pen to give them some shine.  on the glasses I used a clear glaze pen.
The sentiment comes with the image and I took note from Paula and Cath and trimmed the sentiment to work with the image.

You still have time to play along with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme "Free Form".  Use any Stamping Bella image and send your card to Em by Thursday night to play along.

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

7 comments:

Danni said...

Love this! So fun!!

Jodi Collins said...

I LOVE these Uptown girls! They are SO super sassy! FAB card my friend!!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Dana! Love those two girls!!
Hugs Kristel

Leslie said...

Shut the front door!!! This is fab!!! I wanna hang out with them! Love the colouring - what copics did you use for the dresses and the hair? I must know immediately!! Email me STAT, please :)

Karen Motz said...

This is exquisite, both the sentiment and the image!! LOVE!

Pauline said...

Fabulous card Dana! Now I want to go colour these gals up, but just so busy with Christmas cards right now. Love the colours, purple is my fav!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I SO love this!! Great sentiment!!