Friday, November 25, 2011

Feelin' Free

It's Free Form Friday today for Bellariffic Fridays so anything goes!!  For my card I inked up a Mo Manning called Housework Fairy. 


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured with copics.  I added some glitter for the dust flying in the air and used a gelly roll pen for the wings.  I inked around the image with Tim Holtz distress ink in old paper.  The sentiment are words I live by (I'm blessed to have a wonderful cleaning lady!!)

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme again helping you with your holiday cards again - Holiday Cards.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included and you can win some bella bucks


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I think this sentiment just might be my new motto! So fun!!!

paula tracy williamson said...

LOL, this could never be my motto...I do love to clean... Just without a dress & bra. LOL She is awesome Dana!

Leslie said...

Too funny!! This is exactly what I was doing today - cleaning my house!! But I didn't look that good :)